Xiaomi Mi Play flash file Download.
You are about to download Xiaomi Mi Play stock rom.
You can download all Xiaomi Mi Play firmware from Blogthetech.
- 1 Xiaomi Mi Play stock rom Information
- 2 The need for Xiaomi Mi Play stock rom
- 3 Requirements to flash Xiaomi Mi Play stock rom
- 4 How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Play rom using Fastboot.
- 5 How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Play rom using recovery/Updater App
- 6 Take Note.
Xiaomi Mi Play stock rom Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Mi Play Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI OS|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Mi Play|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Drivers||Xiaomi Mi Play Device Drivers|
The need for Xiaomi Mi Play stock rom
It’s always advisable to backup Xiaomi Mi Play stock rom after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Mi Play
Unbrick Xiaomi Mi Play.
Unroot Xiaomi Mi Play.
Fix Issues on Xiaomi Mi Play.
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Mi Play stock rom
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Download Mi Flash Tool.
- Must be Xiaomi Mi Play.
- Backup your Phone
Note that flashing your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Xiaomi Mi Play.
First Choice to flash Xiaomi firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Play rom using Fastboot.
- Download Xiaomi Mi Play rom.
- Copy the downloaded rom to your PC.
- Extract rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down your phone or reboot to fastboot
- Boot your phone to fastboot by pressing the Power and volume down button
- Now connect your phone to the PC, You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected.
- You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning).
- Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
- Once Launched, click the SELECT to locate firmware folder.
- What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the firmware address and paste it inside the space beside Select
- Now click Flash on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and now, you can enjoy the new firmware.
Second Method to flash Xiaomi firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi Play rom using recovery/Updater App
- Download Xiaomi Mi Play rom.
- Create a folder on your phone and name it downloaded_rom.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the downloaded_rom folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three dot at the top right, click it and choose update package.
- It will take you to the File Manager of your phone.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
We won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Mi Play.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you.
Xiaomi Build Version: Xiaomi Mi Play V10.1.4.0.OFICNXM(China)
Download: Xiaomi Mi Play lotus_images_V10.1.4.0.OFICNXM_20181227.0000.00_8.1_cn_e23c9711a2.tgz