Google Pixel 2 XL Firmware Download.
You are about to download Google Pixel 2 XL stock rom.
You can download Google Pixel 2 XL Flash File from Blogthetech.
Google Pixel 2 XL Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Google Pixel 2 XL Stock Firmware|
|Based On||Google Pixel Official Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Drivers||Google Pixel 2 XL USB Drivers|
Note that flashing a Google Pixel 2 XL firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Google Pixel 2 XL Stock Rom.
How to Install Firmware to Google Pixel 2 XL
- Download the right rom for your smartphone.
- Download and install ADB Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Unzip all the downloaded files both firmware and drivers.
- In the folder where you extracted the ADB Fastboot, move the rom to the folder too.
- Open a new command prompt by pressing Left Shift + Right Click at the folder where you extracted those files.
- If there is no Open command prompt here option when right clicked on your PC, you can open the command prompt by typing CMD on your PC Search bar or fix the issue here.
- If you open CMD through search bar, note the CMD directory and copy your files to the directory or set your CMD Directory to match where your file is.
- The first thing to do is check if the CMD recognizes your Google Pixel 2 XL. To do that, connect your Google Pixel 2 XL to the PC and enter this command in CMD fastboot devices. You will see a response indicating little info about your phone, If that appears, you are good to go, if not, you need to properly install your ADB drivers.
- When Flashing Google Pixel 2 XL Updates, you cannot install older versions but newer ones so you can check and compare the build versions at the top of the recovery.
- On your Google Pixel 2 XL, press the volume down and Power button simultaneously till your phone boots to Recovery Mode as shown in the picture above.
- Now select Apply update from ADB.
- For roms that comes with installation script such as flash-all, run the script and the installation will begin.
- For those that don’t, you need to install them using CMD command prompt.
- You can start by typing this command fastboot flash romname.zip and send, for example, adb sideload crosshatch-pq2a.190205.001-factory-b72bfd04.zip
- The installation will begin. Wait for it to finish and when done, clear cache if necessary and reboot.
If your smartphone is running Qualcomm chipset or the firmware you downloaded is in .mbn format, then, you should use the procedure below.
Google Build No: Android 8.0.0 (OPD1.170816.010, Sep 2017)
Google Build No: Android 8.0.0 (OPD1.170816.011, Sep 2017, Telstra)
Google Build No: Android 8.0.0 (OPD1.170816.012, Sep 2017, Rogers, Fido)
Google Build No: Android 8.0.0 (OPD3.170816.012, Sep 2017, Verizon)
Google Build No: Android 8.1.0 (OPM2.171019.012, Dec 2017, Telus Only)
Google Build No: Android 8.1.0 (OPM1.171019.014, Jan 2018, O2/UK only)
Google Build No: Android 8.1.0 (OPM4.171019.021.E1, Jun 2018, T-Mobile)
Google Build No: Android 9.0.0 (PPR1.180610.011, Aug 2018, Telstra)
Google Build No: Android 9.0.0 (PQ1A.190105.004, Jan 2019)
Google Build No: Android 9.0.0 (PQ2A.190205.002, Feb 2019)