[Flash File] Oppo N3 Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Here, you can download Oppo N3 Firmware and also learn how to flash it.
This is an official Oppo N3 stock rom,
Blogthetech provides all Oppo N3 Flash File.
Oppo N3 Firmware Information
|ROM Name||Oppo N3 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4 KitKat|
|Software needed||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader|
|Drivers||Qualcomm USB Drivers|
How to Flash Oppo N3 stock firmware
Oppo N3 is a Qualcomm Snapdragon phone which means you will need a Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to flash Oppo N3 stock rom.
The need for Oppo N3 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Oppo N3 after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your Oppo N3 stock rom someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Oppo N3.
You can use Oppo N3 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade Oppo N3 to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Oppo N3.
Oppo N3 flash file can also be used to unbrick any Oppo N3. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Oppo N3.
You can also use Oppo N3 rom file to completely unroot any Oppo N3 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Oppo N3 flash file. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Oppo N3 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Oppo N3.
Your Oppo N3 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Oppo N3. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Oppo N3 flash file here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Oppo N3
Note that flashing a Oppo N3 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Oppo N3.
Flash Oppo N3 Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver and install properly. Go to device manager and make sure you see Qualcomm QDLoaderXXXXXX
- Extract Oppo N3 files.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted Oppo N3 files.
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml or select the one compatible to your smartphone
- Click on Select Port and select the driver you saw when you installed Qualcomm USB driver.
- You will need to power off your device and connect it to the PC while off.
- Once the Oppo N3 file is ready, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take up to 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Relax and take a cup of coffee maybe, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Setup your phone and enjoy.
If you face any difficulty flashing Oppo N3, please check whether you followed all the instructions and installed all the drivers properly..
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
Is your smartphone is running Qualcomm, MediaTek or any other chipset?, you should use the procedure below.