[Flash File] Oppo R9S Plus Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Here, you can download Oppo R9S Plus Firmware and also learn how to flash it.
This is an official Oppo R9S Plus Stock Rom,
Blogthetech provides all Oppo R9S Plus Flash File.
- 1 Oppo R9S Plus Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Oppo R9S Plus stock Firmware
- 3 The need for Oppo R9S Plus Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Oppo R9S Plus ROM
- 5 Flash Oppo R9S Plus Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
Oppo R9S Plus Firmware Information
|ROM Name||Oppo R9S Plus Stock Firmware Rom|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Software needed||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader|
|Drivers||Qualcomm USB Drivers|
How to Flash Oppo R9S Plus stock Firmware
Oppo R9S Plus is a Qualcomm Snapdragon phone which means you will need a Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to flash Oppo R9S Plus stock rom.
The need for Oppo R9S Plus Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Oppo R9S Plus after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your Oppo R9S Plus stock rom someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Oppo R9S Plus.
You can use Oppo R9S Plus Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade Oppo R9S Plus to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Oppo R9S Plus.
Oppo R9S Plus flash file can also be used to unbrick any Oppo R9S Plus. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Oppo R9S Plus.
You can also use Oppo R9S Plus rom file to completely unroot any Oppo R9S Plus smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Oppo R9S Plus flash file. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Oppo R9S Plus if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Oppo R9S Plus.
Your Oppo R9S Plus might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Oppo R9S Plus. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Oppo R9S Plus flash file here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Oppo R9S Plus ROM
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- Oppo R9S Plus firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
- A good battery backup.
- MSMDownload Tool
Note that flashing a Oppo R9S Plus firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
If your smartphone is running Qualcomm, MediaTek or any other chipset?, you should use the procedure below.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Oppo R9S Plus.
Flash Oppo R9S Plus Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver and install properly. Go to device manager and make sure you see Qualcomm QDLoaderXXXXXX
- Extract Oppo R9S Plus files.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted Oppo R9S Plus files.
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml or select the one compatible to your smartphone
- Click on Select Port and select the driver you saw when you installed Qualcomm USB driver.
- You will need to power off your device and connect it to the PC while off.
- Once the Oppo R9S Plus file is ready, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take up to 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Relax and take a cup of coffee maybe, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Setup your phone and enjoy.
If you face any difficulty flashing Oppo R9S Plus, please check whether you followed all the instructions and installed all the drivers properly..
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.