[Flash File] [X550] Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware Download.This is a stock rom for Infinix Alpha 8.
You can download all Infinix Alpha 8 Flash File from Blogthetech
Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware Information
- 1 Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware
- 3 Why we need Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware
- 5 Flash Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
|Rom Name||Infinix Alpha 8 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||XUI Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4 KitKat|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Stock OS Version||Unknown|
How to Flash Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware
Infinix Alpha 8 is an MT6589 phone which means you will need an SP Flash Tool to flash Infinix Alpha 8 stock rom.
Why we need Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Infinix Alpha 8.
You can use Infinix Alpha 8 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Infinix Alpha 8.
Infinix Alpha 8 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Infinix Alpha 8. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Infinix Alpha 8.
You can also use Infinix Alpha 8 stock firmware to completely unroot any Infinix Alpha 8 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Infinix Alpha 8 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Infinix Alpha 8 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues in Infinix Alpha 8.
Your Infinix Alpha 8 might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Infinix Alpha 8. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware
- MTK Drivers.
- Vcom Drivers.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- An SP Flash Tool Software.
- Infinix Alpha 8 firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
Note that flashing a Infinix Alpha 8 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Infinix Alpha 8 Stock Rom.
Flash Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware using SP Flash tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download Infinix Alpha 8 Firmware.
- Extract the software to your desired folder.
- Look for flash_tool and launch it.
- Minimise Sp Flash Tool window.
- Locate the downloaded Infinix Alpha 8 stock rom.
- Extract the file from ZIP or Rar format.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading.
- Locate the scatter file on the extracted Infinix Alpha 8 stock rom folder.
- Select the scatter file in the directory.
- Wait for it to load the files.
- Power OFF your Infinix Alpha 8.
- Click on Download.
- Connect your Infinix Alpha 8 while OFF to begin Flashing.
First of all, Please, Remember to uncheck preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.