Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware Download.
You are about to download Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime stock rom.
You can download all Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware
- 3 Why we need Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware
- 5 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware using Fastboot.
- 6 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- 7 Disclaimer.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MI MIUI|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Software needed||Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Stock Recovery|
|Codename||Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime|
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware
There are methods used in flashing all Xiaomi official stock firmware, check them below to get started
Why we need Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.
You can use Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.
You can also use Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime stock firmware to completely unroot any Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.
Your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Download Mi Flash Tool.
- Must be Redmi 4 Prime.
- Backup your Phone
|MI Flash tools||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
|MIUI 10 V10.2.1.0.MBEMIXM Stable Global ROM Fastboot||Download|
|MIUI 10 V10.2.1.0.MBEMIXM Stable Global ROM Recovery||Download|
Note that flashing a Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime firmware to your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware using Fastboot.
- Download the firmware file.
- Copy the downloaded rom to your PC.
- Extract rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down your phone or reboot to fastboot
- Boot your phone to fastboot by pressing the Power and volume down button
- Now connect your phone to the PC, You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected.
- You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning).
- Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
- Once Launched, click the SELECT to locate firmware folder.
- What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the firmware address and paste it inside the space beside Select
- Now click Flash on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and now, you can enjoy the new firmware.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- Download the desired stock rom.
- Create a folder on phone memory and name it downloaded_rom.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the downloaded_rom folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three dot at the top right, click it and choose update package.
- It will bring out the rom ready for flashing, if it doesn’t,
- It will take you to the File Manager of your phone.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
I won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you.