Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware Download.
You are about to download Xiaomi Redmi 4X stock rom.
You can download all Xiaomi Redmi 4X Flash File from Blogthetech.
- 1 Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware Information
- 2 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware
- 3 Why we need Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware
- 4 Requirements to flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware
- 5 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware using Fastboot.
- 6 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- 7 Disclaimer.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi 4X Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MI MIUI|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1 Nougat|
|Software needed||Xiaomi Redmi 4X Stock Recovery|
|Codename||Xiaomi Redmi 4X|
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware
There are methods used in flashing all Xiaomi official stock firmware, check them below to get started
Why we need Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
You can use Xiaomi Redmi 4X Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Xiaomi Redmi 4X. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
You can also use Xiaomi Redmi 4X stock firmware to completely unroot any Xiaomi Redmi 4X smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Xiaomi Redmi 4X stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Xiaomi Redmi 4X if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
Your Xiaomi Redmi 4X might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Xiaomi Redmi 4X. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Download Mi Flash Tool.
- Must be Redmi 4X.
- Backup your Phone
|MI Flash tools||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
|MIUI 10 V10.1.1.0.NAMMIFI Stable Global ROM Recovery||Download|
|MIUI 10 V9.3.14 Developer Global ROM Recovery||Download|
|MIUI 10 V10.1.1.0.NAMMIFI Stable Global ROM Fastboot||Download|
|MIUI 10 V9.3.14 Developer Global ROM Fastboot||Download|
|MIUI 10 V10.1.1.0.NAMCNFI Stable Chinese ROM Recovery||Download|
|MIUI 10 V9.3.14 Developer China ROM Recovery||Download|
Note that flashing a Xiaomi Redmi 4X firmware to your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware using Fastboot.
- Download the firmware file.
- Copy the downloaded rom to your PC.
- Extract rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down your phone or reboot to fastboot
- Boot your phone to fastboot by pressing the Power and volume down button
- Now connect your phone to the PC, You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected.
- You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning).
- Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
- Once Launched, click the SELECT to locate firmware folder.
- What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the firmware address and paste it inside the space beside Select
- Now click Flash on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and now, you can enjoy the new firmware.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- Download the desired stock rom.
- Create a folder on phone memory and name it downloaded_rom.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the downloaded_rom folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three dot at the top right, click it and choose update package.
- It will bring out the rom ready for flashing, if it doesn’t,
- It will take you to the File Manager of your phone.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
I won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmare, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point Your finger at us, we will laugh at you.