Every year, Boston University (BU) welcomes about 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholarship Program. Many of our current academics have a perfect 4.0 GPA and are placed at the top of their class.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholarship recipients are intellectually and creatively adventurous, experienced, and social opportunities.
The Trustee Scholarship covers full college tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student tuition and is renewable for four years if school criteria are met.
All subjects at the school.
- As an international student.
- No CSS & FAFSA profile needed
- Just one essay required by the school.
Pupils and students should have a high GPA (3.5 or higher) and achieve other impressive academic achievements.
Exam rounds to Apply for scholarships:
- Submit your application and all required documents for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by December 1, 2021.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay in the Application Form as part of your application to BU.
Value of the scholarship:
Full tuition fee support.