Almost more than 53% of the world’s population has joined the internet. As we all know that the use of the internet is enhancing day by day. The modern generation likes to work from home by joining the online platforms available on the Internet.
If You are among the people who are reading this, you must have tried some of the online facilities like
- Appointments from your doctor
- Grocery shopping and
- Some other facilities if you are not willing to leave your home.
If your doctor has prescribed you glasses, here is some good news for you. you can also buy it online by staying in your home from prescription glasses online.
Virtual try-on(VTO) is a tool that you can use on ‘SmartBuyGlasses‘. Use your webcam to see which glasses will suit on your own face. You can buy glasses online according to your desired style.
2 STEP PROCESS TO TRY ON GLASSES ONLINE
- TAKE A QUICK SELFIE VIDEO
SmartBuyGlasses gives you all information about how to record the 5 seconds video selfie from your phone or desktop. First of all, your face will be scanned in order to understand the face shape. For scanning, the tool will ask you to rotate your head left and then rotate it right. Alright, your first step is completed. Now, move towards the next step.
- START TRYING GLASSES ON
Select your favourite brand glasses. Choose the filter with the help of ‘virtual try-on’ (VTO) tool in the special features menu. All of the mentioned options are available on the VTO tool. Now, Proceed to the required product page. Go to the ‘selfie view’ and then try glasses.
Now You’re done and consider your-self ready? Try the SmartBuyGlasses’ and VTO tool. Continue reading the article for more suggested styles and tips on how to take a selfie.
WHY DOES FACE SHAPE MATTER?
The virtual try-on tool not only fits the frames on your face but also gives you the information about your face shape. Face shape recognition is the first step that allows you to filter and select the desired frames that fit on your face according to the shape. For instance, the face can be oval, rounded, or square-shaped. The face will suit cat-eye frames, classic rectangle frames, and rounded or oval shaped frames respectively.
TIPS ON TAKING A GOOD SELFIE
While using VTO Tool, you are also able to share your selfie photos with your friends or relatives on social platforms like Facebook & Pinterest. If you are looking for a wonderful selfie of Yourself, you can simply follow these tricky steps and tips.
- Consider the Lighting: The basic and most important thing to know while taking beautiful and professional pictures is the direction and intensity of light. Sun-light is the best. Specifically, the natural light can really bring out the clear details of your face, when you’re trying glasses. The direction of light makes it easy to understand the face shape.
- Where to Look: While taking group pictures or selfies, there’s always a friend or person who has to switch and adjust someone’s spot in order to “get their good side.” You just need to follow the virtual try-on’s instructions and tips. The important thing for better results is the flattering angle while you’re looking at the camera which is slightly in down forwarded direction.
- Smile: Every person in the world has its own unique smile. During selfie capture, One must show off his/her smile confidently and must not be afraid. If you are not impressed with your smile, try another one frame and keep going till you have the perfect photo of your smile that makes you impressive.
- Hair: While It is necessary to give facial expressions during a picture capturing, you must give an attractive style to your hairs too for a perfect shot.